terça-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2012

Dorian

As the colours of the wall fade away 
My face will stay the same 
As the years go by and the poets cry 
You won’t forget my name 

Take a good look at this Picture 
What can you see? 
Shall I whisper never and live forever 
As a ghost inside of me? 
Would you still Love me If I was old 
Or would you take your words away? 
I will keep my Picture locked and safe 
And my beauty will be a fake 

Time will never pass for me 
And I’ll never be set free 
And my curse will never die 
My Picture must be this phantom of me 
Forever... 

As the years will fly away 
My face will stay the same 
And you all will die while I’m still alive 
I’ll be lonely by the end 
And i’m running in my dreams 
From the evil things I’ve done 
I’ll wear this mask of blood and flesh 
Of the man that is long gone 


Dorian, come take a look at me. 
What is wrong with me? 
What is wrong with you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário